Fundamentals of Totally Integrated Automation with the TIA Portal
Thursday June 13th, 2024
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
210 MEISTER AVE
BRANCHBURG, New Jersey 08876-6046
Join us for this in-depth, fast-paced instructor-led workshop conducted by a Certified Siemens Automation Specialist, and learn how to efficiently engineer an automation system solution using the TIA Portal.
What will you learn?
• The TIA Portal layout, engineering software packages, and how to create a project
• How to commission S7 hardware, including S7-1200 and S7-1500 PLCs with local and PROFINET remote IO
• Details of the S7 PLC memory structure and how to create a program using recommended best practices
• How to integrate a SINAMICS general purpose drive, commission it, and control it via the PLC as a motion axis
• How to integrate an HMI and transfer data, error reporting, system diagnostics, and user messages from the PLCs
• How to leverage the integrated project management and commissioning support tools.
Hands-on: Experience the tools and technology
You’ll work live and online with the TIA Portal – a single engineering framework for controllers, distributed I/O, HMI, drives, motion control, and motor management to provide unparalleled performance and results.