Master Distributor & Manufacturer's Representative with Real System Solutions
Power-Flo Technologies (PFT) is a unique family of companies consisting of distributors, fabricators, manufacturers, and motor and pump repair firms serving the New York metropolitan and New England areas. PFT is a Master Distributor and Manufacturers Representative with REAL SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS. We have all the products you need ranging from commodity items such as wiring devices, fittings, and light bulbs to more specialized items such as motors, computerized industrial controls, programmable controllers, and custom panels. In addition, we are experts in the sales and repair of all types of motors, pumps, and water systems. We offer engineering support, in-house switchgear and panel fabrication, and state-of-the-art repair facilities for any motor or pump from fractional through 4000 HP in either low or medium voltages.
It is this unique diversity of product, capability, and service that enables us to bridge the very particular needs of the Electrical, Institutional, MRO & OEM Industrial, as well as the Plumbing and Mechanical trades. Everyone at PFT has technical or manufacturer background and is very familiar with the products and applications we serve. At PFT we have the knowledge, experience, and resources required to service the needs of your business.
We distribute over 3 million electrical and plumbing products made by dozens of manufacturers. Our warehouse maintains a broad inventory, and we deliver throughout New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and Ohio.
We carry thousands of commodity items such as wiring devices, fittings, and light bulbs, and we also stock specialized motors, computerized industrial controls, programmable controllers, and custom panels.
Our employees are knowledgeable, not mere order-takers. We work with you to ensure that the products you purchase are right for the job. We deliver your orders on time and go out of our way
to help in emergency situations.
We maintain a state-of-the-art repair facility and machine shop. We can repair any pump or motor from fractional through 4000 HP in either low or medium voltages.
We deliver fast turnaround – doing repairs onsite or using our flatbed and crane-equipped trucks to transport your equipment to our shop.
We offer a wide range of diagnostic testing services, such as infrared and thermography tests, vibration analyses, load studies, and power quality studies. You receive comprehensive reports with recommended solutions.
We also provide recycling services for hazardous wastes, keeping you in compliance with government regulations.
We deliver specialized engineering support when you need it. We are experts in local code requirements and prepare drawings that gain swift approvals. Our engineers visit your job site and create practical designs that avoid expensive construction problems.
We fabricate custom motor controls and related panels. We design custom power distribution switchgear. All of our equipment is built in our UL-certified facility, and carries the UL label.
We specialize in energy efficiency projects such as lighting upgrades. We design the solution, prepare documentation for utility rebates, and install the best fixtures.
Our building management division, US Energy Group, delivers energy management systems that cut costs, conserves energy, and improves comfort.
210 Meister Avenue, Somerville, NJ 08876
Collaborative Robot Solutions – Universal Robots, Robotiq, OnRobot
Universal Robots cost-effective, flexible, safe, & easy-to-use collaborative robots (cobots)
Robotiq/OnRobot Plug & play end of arm tooling options that use UR’s programming interface. Machine tending, packaging and palletizing, pick and place, and assembly applications
dedicated to improving
manufacturing and machine
Siemens Automation & Motion – PLCs, HMIs, Drives, Controls
• Production Machine Applications, including textiles, printing, metals, packaging, hoist & crane applications
• PFT supplies parts, design, and integration services
• PFT offers training and support/field service, to ease the complexity of converting
• Provides a solution that gives way to better performance, higher yields, built-in diagnostics, less downtime, and a smaller footprint
Machine Vision & Inspection - Dalsa/Siemens/Rittal
Vision in a Box System: Manufacturing inspection, sorting, packing applications
• Rittal – Enclosure with a Siemens PLC, Dalsa Vision system – easily adaptable to most inspection and quality control processes can handle multiple products and production runs
• Dalsa – CCD (charged coupled device) & CMOS (complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor) cameras
Why PFT for COBOTS
• PFT supplies products and offers both light integration and total integration solutions
• Able to solve the application and design the complete robot cell solution
• Benefits are fast ROI, less downtime, lights out production, easy redeployment
Why PFT for Machine Vision
• PFT supplies products; and offers both light integration and total integration solutions
• Offers a solution that improves production, increases quality, and reduces labor expense
• PFT provides a solution that is ~ 50% less than our big-name competitors
Full line supplies of automation, motion drives, sensors,
enclosures, motors, and drive train components
Siemens automation + Motion - PLCs, HMI’S, Drive, SCADA,
Rittal Enclosures and Climate Control
ABB Drives and Controls
• Application Engineering
• Field Service
• UL 508 Panel Shops (Auburn/Rochester)
• EASA Motor + Apparatus Repair (Auburn/Buffalo)
• Drive Commissioning + Startup
We don’t just sell products, we well solutions!
4 Fully stocked, operational branches – Syracuse, Auburn, Rochester & Buffalo
Single Source supplier with hundreds of manufactures,
technical support; and exceptional customer service
Highly skilled and experienced sales teams and
Sourcing hard to find products for our customers, PFT
never says no
Most complete product and services offering in the state
• Power Distribution and Control
• Automation and Drives
• Control panel designs + Fabrication
• EASA Motor + Apparatus Repair
• Field Service, Application Engineering, Startup +
70 Wright Circle Auburn, NY 13021
80 Elmgrove Park Rochester, NY 14624
75 Allied Drive Cheektowaga, NY 14227
6500 New Venture Gear Dr. Syracuse, NY 13057
Full Line Supplier of Electrical Distribution Equipment. Motor
Control and Lighting systems. We stock an extensive inventory of all commodities required to complete the installation of various electrical systems, as well as operation, maintenance, safety, and repair material. To service both Contractors and End-users.
In-House capabilities and value services:
• Distribution Equipment and Motor control Sales Engineering
• Plans and specification interpretation for competitive bid work
• Design-build capabilities up to 15kv distribution systems
• Value engineering/cost savings
• Project Management
• Lighting systems layout and design
• Retrofits and LED upgrades
• On-Site Aftermarket Services for equipment assessments
• End of life upgrades or replacement recommendations
• Custom power distribution Switchgear built in our own UL
• Fabricated motor controls and related panelboards
• Stocking un-assembled panelboards, transformers, and safety switches for a small commercial project
Supplies, Services, and Solutions for any size project!
Serving all your electrical product, service, and repair needs since 1946
125 Coe Avenue Middletown, CT 06457
The Right People - The Right
Products for automation,
process control, and electric
• Automation & Control
• Network Security – managed and unmanaged switches
• Giving Customers solutions to protect & communicate with their Equipment
• Climate Control – PFT offers free surveys of enclosures and determines if the cooling capacities are adequate and in working conditions
• IT Enclosures – for commercial servers, rail monitoring vehicles, aircraft test stand equipment
• Sensors, Sensor Cordsets, Connectors, & Junction Blocks
• RFID and Fieldbus Designed Safety Switches
• SAFETY – OEMs & End Users are great candidates to integrate these products into their manufacturing processes
• PFT is New England Rep for all Industrial Heating Products; and the CT, RI, & Western Mass. Representative for Commercial Heating Products
• Industrial Product Offerings - Immersion, Circulation, and Formed Tubular Heaters
• Commercial Product Offerings Duct, Unit, Baseboard, & Wall Heaters
230 49th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11220
Inside Sales quotes, processing day-to-day orders, sourcing product requests
Fully stocked with contractor focused products – pipe, wire, and commodities
Counter client pick-ups, open Monday – Saturday
Full-Service supplies, service, and solutions
We’ve been working with Local 3 companies for over 30 years, providing a wide diversity of products as well as delivery and repair services. We also provide full design-build solutions for switchgear and motor controls.
WHY LONG ISLAND ELECTRICAL?
IBEW Local 3.
Long Island Electrical’s Sales staff has over 100 years of
experience and is always willing to go above and beyond for its customers.
Strong willingness to help customers with all of their material needs and technical support.
Day or night, Long Island Electrical is here for you. In an
emergency, Long Island Electrical will send out second,
sometimes third runs, and even deliver at night.
240-21 Braddock Avenue, Bellerose, NY 11426
Service and Repair plumbing company licensed in NYC.
Performs installation and repairs of plumbing and fire sprinkler systems in the five boroughs of NYC.
Specialize in the installation and certification of backflow prevention devices, servicing boilers, pumps, sprinkler inspections, and testing.
Certified with all the qualifications to inspect and repair gas lines that are shut by the utilities due to leaks.
MISA is thorough and complete with following through on sign-offs for all permits.
MISA also corrects and legalizes other contractors’ mistakes.
Large commercial and industrial organizations.
Building Management Companies.
Hospitals and Health Care Facilities.
200 Moonachie Avenue, Moonachie, NJ 07074
Full Service Counter
Same Day Delivery
40K sq ft Warehouse
$10+ Million in Inventory
Centrally Located Near Teterboro Airport
Switchgear & Lighting Specialist On-Site
Our Moonachie location was founded in 1934 primarily as an industrial supply house. Over the years PFT has serviced the OEM, Industrial, Commercial, and MRO markets of Northern New Jersey and its surrounding areas. Most recently, Power-Flo Technologies acquired this branch and has undergone a transformation to be a one-stop shop for commercial and industrial supplies. With the addition of a lighting and switchgear department, along with a fully stocked warehouse of electrical contractor supplies, PFT can support any job. From pipe, wire, load centers, and lighting to relays, push buttons, and contactors - we offer supplies, services, and solutions. We pride ourselves on product knowledge and customer service. Our value add is our people, experience, and inventory.
270 Park Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY 11040
350 Piper Road, Mansfield, OH 44905
Manufactures - Submersible sump, effluent, sewage, grinder, cutter, non-clog, fountain and dewatering pumps, frame-mounted self-priming, and end-suction pumps.
Distributes throughout the entire United States.
Repairs - We maintain a state-of-the-art repair facility in New Hyde Park, NY, where our technicians can repair any motor or pump from fractional through 4000 HP in either low or medium voltages.
Power-Flo Pumps & Systems pump company was established by a group of industry veterans. Our staff has a combined industry experience of nearly 100 years.
Our products offer consistent quality standards, premium materials of construction, third-party certification, and reliable performance.
We specialize in complete repairs, and take care of everything including pickup and delivery when required.
Bench Strength – We repair virtually any kind of motor or pump. We regularly tackle repair projects that are beyond the capabilities of traditional suppliers.
Rapid Turnaround Times – When a vital motor is broken, time is of the essence. We keep a fleet of delivery and service vehicles, including crane-equipped trucks, at the ready to assure fast turnaround.
Engineered Solutions – We don’t just put a Band-Aid on the problem. Many times, more is needed than simply replacing a part, particularly when the root cause of the failure is design-related. Often, systems we repair and put back online operate better than they ever did before.
Project Management – We take care of the entire repair. We coordinate all parties and ensure that the system gets back online as quickly as possible.
Improving Building Technology
Renewal, Powered by Belimo is your retrofit expert backed by more than 40 years of HVAC innovations. Founded with the objective of creating comprehensive replacement solutions to revitalize HVAC systems in hospitals, colleges and universities, apartment complexes, hotels, and office buildings.
Renewal will evaluate your HVAC system and provide turnkey solutions to increase reliability, efficiency, and help you meet the climate mobilization act requirements. Renewal offers a complete range of services including consulting, installation, or simply providing solutions that can be installed by your team of professionals.
Building Solutions for
Reliability and Efficiency
Efficient HVAC Systems
Custom or Standard Solutions
Fully understanding your initiatives and challenges to design by providing tailored solutions that operate according to system design with increased efficiency.
Evaluating and identifying system inefficiencies to provide seamlessly integrated solutions offering energy efficiency with increased service life and assistance to meet the climate mobilization act requirements.
Designed to easily and conveniently upgrade to the highest quality products ensuring reliable performance and maintenance-free operation
270 Park Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY 11040
Pump/Motor Repair overhauls, including motor rewind and custom machining.
New Pump & Motor Sales providing replacement and new spec motors and pumps.
New/Retrofit Controls replacing outdated systems with new and more reliable technology.
Field Service performing laser alignment, vibration analysis, VFD maintenance, and preventative maintenance on mechanical systems.
Custom Panel Shop UL508 recognized builder-MCC, Combo Starters, Duplex & Triplex Systems, Custom VFD Enclosures.
30 plus years’ experience in repair, field, and system design.
Ability to service any type of equipment ranging from pumps, fans, conveyors, etc.
One-stop-shop for pumps and controls, offering a competitive packaged solution.
Turnkey Lighting Projects.
Ability to provide a multifaceted solution.
Service-driven sales department dedicated to helping clients.
Providing Solutions to All of
Your Electrical Needs
PFT provides custom built solutions.
• Size - PFT can build to dimensions that will fit into an existing service room or electrical room as well as down a staircase or into an elevator to access that service room.
• Faster - PFT can build switchboards faster than a national manufacturer (on average 4 weeks as opposed to 12 to 16 for a national).
• Retrofits - PFT can build switches and panelboards that can be retrofitted into existing enclosures.
• Customized Solution tailored to any specifications.
• Renovations and/or upgrades of existing electrical systems in existing buildings.
• Custom add-on equipment in new buildings - For example, Service End Boxes, Service Entrance Pull Boxes. These SEB’s are where the utility (Con Edison) terminates service conductors entering the building and are required for most services. Most national manufacturers either do not build them or do not build them correctly.
• Provide and Manufacture custom switchboards, panelboards, and electrical enclosures.
• Engineering Services
• CAD Drawings for customer’s review and submission to the NYC Department of Buildings Electrical Advisory Board and the Con Edison.
270 Park Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY 11040
10-11 38th Avenue, Long Island City, NY 11101
LG variable refrigerant systems.
Honeywell and Johnson controls DDC equipment.
Belimo valves, actuators, and sensors.
Cutler-Hammer starters and variable frequency drives.
Functional devices relays/transformers current sensors.
PFT helps your building run smoother.
Providing HVAC and building controls solutions since 1991.
Niagara certified engineers for tech support and field service/startups.
Custom control panel fabrication.
Custom Auto CAD control diagrams/submittals.
Centrally located Long Island and Long Island City Branch operations.
Providing parts/smarts and startups for building control systems.
270 Park Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY 11040
Comprehensive solutions that adapt to your buildings, your team, and your policies.
Full-Featured Automation Systems
Service and Maintenance
Advanced Building Automation Product Offerings
IoT and Smart Building Technologies
Utility and User-Level Metering
Full Featured Software Portal
Cloud-based, Hardware Agnostic, Portfolio-Wide User Interface
Customized Critical Alerting
Artificial Intelligence Setpoint Adaptation
Energy Use Reporting
Historic Performance Data Management and Analytics
Customized Software Development
Design and Specification
System Problem Diagnosis
NYC Local Law Filings
Energy Use Reporting
Energy Conservation Measure Recommendation and Installation
NYC Local Law Filings
Measurement and Verification
LED Lighting Retrofits w/ Incentives
Pipe Insulation w/ Incentives
Mechanical/Electrical General Contracting Services
Mechanical Equipment Installation and Service
Electrical Equipment Services
Air/Water Balancing Services
CLIENT BASE – NYC Metro, California, Chicago, D.C., Florida & New England
Negotiated, Design/Build or Plan & Spec
Commercial Office Buildings
Con Edison Multifamily Energy Efficiency Program Market Partner (MFEEP)
Contractor of the Year 2017
NYSERDA Real-Time Energy Management Program (RTEM)
Systems and Services Provider
Energy Use Reporting and Recommendation
Up to 30% Project Cost-sharing
Mechanical Contractors, Union and Non-Union
Electrical Contractors, Union and Non-Union