Executive Cybersecurity Forum for Manufacturers
28th January 2021 from 2:00 - 5:00 PM EST
An exchange on striking the balance between IIoT / digitalization and operations cybersecurity
The security of OT networks is a critical risk management threat that all executives should prioritize. We've brought together industry thought leaders and leading experts on operations cybersecurity to share new perspectives on securing one of your biggest assets - the manufacturing floor.
Our team has received your request and will get back to you shortly!
The program – Join us live!
2:00 - 3:00 pm (EST)
Keynote: Why industrial cybersecurity is a risk management topic that all manufacturing executives must address.
Ms. Theresa Payton - First female White House Chief Information Officer (CIO), “Top 25 Most Influential People in Security” by Security Magazine, 2019 Woman Cybersecurity Leader of the Year, Co-founder Dark3 and Fortalice Solutions.
3:00 - 4:00 pm (EST)
Expert Panel Discussion: How can manufacturers mitigate risks of cyberthreats, sabotage and accidental manipulation?
• Mr. Thomas Dager, Archer Daniels Midland
• Mr. Bill Podborny, Constellation Brands, Inc.
• Mr. Rob Dyson, IBM Global Security Services
• Mr. Larry O’Brien, ARC
4:00 - 5:00 pm (EST)
Presentation: Identifying the right investments and OT cybersecurity solutions to protect your manufacturing network.
• Current and future OT cybersecurity trends
• Why ransomware is a common and unique threat to manufacturers and how to protect against it
• Manufacturing safety and cybersecurity parallels in
• Role of cybersecurity insurance in manufacturing